- Clinical negligence and personal injury
- Inquests and inquiries
- Discrimination and equality law
- Judicial review and public law
- Media and information law
- Extradition law
- Mental health and mental capacity
- Family Law
- Police misconduct
- Fraud Financial and Business Crime
- Prison law
- Health and community care law
- Regulatory and public procurement law
- Right to protest
- Human rights
- Serious and Complex Crime
Bindmans has around 40 lawyers working in 15 different legal fields. The breadth of our expertise and the wide range of services we offer means that for most clients we can offer a one-stop-shop for all their legal advice.
We have a reputation for excellence and for being at the cutting edge of legal developments - particularly in relation to human rights issues. Many of our lawyers are nationally recognised as leading experts in their fields.
We advise many different types of clients with many differentlegal issues. We pride ourselves on always providing the best possible service, tailored to the needs of each individual client.