We are an award-winning multidisciplinary law firm with an exceptional track record offering a wide range of specialist legal services to our clients, from medium-sized businesses and NGOs to public figures and private individuals. Ranked as a top-tier firm by the legal directories, some of the most brilliant lawyers in the country work at Bindmans.
Our Criminal Law department is looking to recruit a Billing Coordinator to work solely within the Crime department. Working within the team you will assist fee earners across the department in converting work in progress into bills and processing bills accurately and promptly.
Overview of Key responsibilities
- Drafting interim and final claims for submission to the LAA;
- Processing and submitting claims for matters under the Legal Help scheme also the exceptional cases;
- Administrating VHCC Case plans and Bill of Costs;
- Drafting and posting of internal bills
Skills & Experience
- At least one year’s experience of billing, gained within a law firm
- Knowledge and understanding of LAA and other systems of public legal funding
- ALCD or AAT qualification desirable, but not essential.
- Ability to work effectively and respond well under pressure
- Organised and efficient
- Friendly and approachable with a professional manner
- Flexible, co-operative and supportive team player
How to apply:
Please see the attached jod description outlining the full responsibilities of the role.
If you are interested in applying, please complete the attached Recruitment Pack. Completed Recruitment Packs should be sent by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that CVs will not be accepted for this role.
STRICTLY NO AGENCY APPLICATIONS