Insurers may have a reputation for not paying out but sometimes they have grounds to reject a claim as a result of mistakes or poor service from the insurance broker who arranged cover.
Although, a full review of any case is required to assess a potential claim here are some examples of how insurance brokers could have been professionally negligent:
- Failing to carry out a client’s specific instructions on the extent of cover so the insurance is inadequate and does not cover all the relevant risks
- Arranging insurance which does not meet the client’s needs
- Failure to ask a client relevant questions to ensure the cover is adequate
- Delays in arranging cover that causes loss
- Giving wrong advice about completion of insurance forms.
If you think your insurance broker has been professionally negligent do not hesitate to contact us, we can provide an initial free assessment and take you through the process, step by step. We advise on funding so clients can consider a variety of funding methods and where possible we offer a no-win, no-fee payment option.