We’re pleased to announce our latest round of Chambers and Partners rankings which see Bindmans ranked across 19 different practice areas in the 2024 UK Guide. This year we’ve achieved 13 new rankings and 11 improved rankings. We’re very proud of our team who collectively have been awarded 64 individual rankings.
We’re particularly pleased with our promotion in the Defamation/Reputation Management section, and our new firm ranking in the Education: Individuals section.
We’re ranked as a Band 1 practice across nine key practice areas:
- Administrative & Public Law: Traditional Claimant
- Civil Liberties & Human Rights
- Police Law: Mainly Claimant
- Protest Law
- Immigration: Human Rights, Asylum and Deportation
- Immigration: Personal
- Court of Protection: Health & Welfare
- Mental Health: Patients
- Family/Children: Public Law Matters
We’re also recognised as a leading firm in the following areas:
- Clinical Negligence: Mainly Claimant
- Crime: Extradition
- Financial Crime: Individuals
- Personal Injury: Mainly Claimant
- Administrative & Public Law
- Children: Cross-Border Disputes
- Defamation/ Reputation Management
- Social Housing: Tenants
- Education: Individuals
Our full rankings can be found here.
Managing partner Jon Crocker notes:
We’re delighted with our success in this latest edition of the Chambers and Partners UK Guide, with the hard work and dedication of our lawyers rightly recognised with top rankings. As a firm, we’re committed to taking decisive action and making a lasting impact, with clients’ best interests at the heart of everything we do. We’re pleased to see this reflected in these results.