Our specialist Employment team is nationally renowned for our work advising employees and workers. We are consistently ranked highly by leading legal directories, and our team includes top-tier practitioners. We take pride in our history of representing employees from all work sectors.
We specialise in advising clients in complex and sensitive cases, often assisting clients who have suffered serious and repeated instances of injustice. Our employment lawyers often advise on high-profile discrimination and whistleblowing cases, we have the expertise to assist workers who bring claims against employers concerning issues of public importance.
We have been recommended by fellow practitioners for our sound advice and a strong commitment to our clients.
Our lawyers are able to provide assistance on all areas of employment law including:
- Unfair dismissal
- Discrimination on the grounds of your sex, race, religion and belief; age, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil, partnership and/ or disability
- Lodging and defending grievances
- Support and representation during disciplinary and investigatory proceedings
- Negotiating severance packages and settlement agreements
- Restrictive Covenants, confidentiality agreements and restraints of trade
- Negotiating and advising on Contracts of Employment
- Whistleblowing and public interest disclosures
- Breach of contract and constructive dismissal
- Representation in proceedings in the Employment Tribunal, Employment Appeal Tribunal and Court of Appeal
- Trade Union victimisation
For whomever we act, we strive to resolve disputes in the best interests of our clients as fairly and quickly as possible. Long drawn-out procedures are rarely, if ever, in anyone’s best interests and we will always aim to identify a settlement opportunity or scope for a negotiated resolution.
If you do have an employment issue, it is important to act quickly. Failing to seek legal advice at your earliest opportunity can have significant consequences for potential claims.