The 2020 edition of the Legal 500 has been published and Bindmans LLP continues to obtain exceptional reviews.
The firm has sustained its position in the top tier ranking for many of its legal services. In addition, many Bindmans lawyers have been recognised as leading individuals within the legal profession.
We are delighted to have been described as “an outstanding firm at the top of their game. They provide an outstanding service to clients and put everything into each and every one of their cases.”
Along with the recognition of our practices, several of our outstanding Partners have been recommended by the directory; Alison Stanley, Jon Crocker, Jon Halford, Saimo Chahal QC (Hon), Jamie Potter, Jules Carey, Paul Ridge, Tamsin Allen, Katie Wheatley, Amy Rowe and Liz Barratt.
Bindmans LLP has been recommended as a top tier firm in six practice areas:
- Crime, Fraud and licensing – Crime: general – ‘The solicitors at Bindmans come up with innovative solutions to get the best result for their clients and really look to push the boundaries and change the law where it needs changing.’
- Public sector – Administrative and public law – ‘An excellent team of public lawyers for all aspects of administrative law.’
- Public sector – Civil liberties and human rights – ‘Bindmans is one of the leading firms in terms of civil liberties and human rights claimant work. Pre-eminent lawyers there are John Halford, Tamsin Allen, and Jules Carey. Between them, they have taken some of the most important cases in this field.’
- Real estate – Social housing: tenant – ‘The firm’s first-rate reputation is illustrated by practice head Paul Ridge being sought out for particularly challenging housing matters, such as those involving community care, public law and disability rights issues.’
- Human resources – Immigration – ‘Alison Stanley [is an] excellent immigration lawyer].’
Bindmans LLP has also been recommended in the following eleven practice areas:
- Crime, fraud and licensing – Fraud: white-collar crime
- Human resources – Employment: employees/unions
- Public sector – Healthcare
- Dispute resolution – Professional discipline
- Human resources – Immigration: business
- Insurance – Clinical negligence: claimant
- Risk advisory – Brexit
- Risk Advisory – Reputation Management
- Private client – Court of Protection
- Private client – Family
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) – Media and entertainment