Alison is a trainee solicitor in our Public Law and Human Rights team.
Since joining the team in 2021, Alison has worked on a wide range of Public Law cases, including Court of Protection matters, judicial reviews, education cases, mental health cases and inquest matters. She has also assisted with cases challenging age assessments of unaccompanied children seeking asylum.
Education and career
- Alison graduated from Columbia University in New York with a BA in Political Science and a Masters in International Affairs, achieving the highest distinction.
- She then studied the Graduate Diploma in Law and the Legal Practice Course at London Metropolitan University, achieving a distinction in both.
- She is currently studying the Bar Practice Course at the University of Law.
- Alison is a Middle Temple Scholar and a University of Law Advocacy Scholar.
- Before joining Bindmans, Alison worked as a paralegal in an immigration law firm. She has also volunteered at Citizens Advice.
- Alison had a previous career in television.