Hermione is a trainee solicitor in our Public Law and Human Rights team.
Hermione assists with a wide range of complex public law cases, including judicial review challenges to decisions made by public authorities, and civil claims for compensation.
Before joining the Public Law team, Hermione was a trainee solicitor in our Media and Information team working on a range of contentious and non-contentious cases, including:
- Defamation (both libel/slander)
- Misuse of private information
- Breach of confidence
- Malicious falsehood
- Data protection, including the correction of police records
- Injunction proceedings
She regularly works with NGOs and charities, as well as journalists and high-profile individuals on both the claimant and defendant side of litigation.
Education and career
- Hermione graduated from the University of Newcastle in 2018 with a BA (Hons) in History
- She then completed the Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL) and the Legal Practice Course (LPC) at BPP, graduating both with a Commendation
- Hermione joined Bindmans in April 2021 and began her training contract in September 2022
- She previously worked as a paralegal in our Employment team and our Crime, Fraud and Regulatory team. She also assisted on the Undercover Policing Inquiry