Hermione is a trainee solicitor in our Media and Information team.
Hermione joined the team in February 2022 as a paralegal, and began her training contract in September 2022. She assists on a range of contentious and non-contentious cases, including:
- Defamation (both libel/slander)
- Misuse of private information
- Breach of confidence
- Malicious falsehood
- Data protection
- Injunction proceedings
Hermione regularly works with NGOs and charities, as well as journalists and high-profile individuals on both the claimant and defendant side of litigation. She also assisted on the Undercover Policing Inquiry.
Hermione previously worked as a paralegal in our Employment team, and our Crime, Fraud and Regulatory team.
Education and career
- Hermione graduated from the University of Newcastle in 2018 with a BA (Hons) in History.
- She then completed the Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL) and the Legal Practice Course (LPC) at BPP, graduating both with a Commendation.
- Hermione joined Bindmans in April 2021 and began her training contract in September 2022.