Krishna is a partner in our Employment team. She acts for organisations and individual clients, providing pragmatic and strategic advice in relation to a range of employment issues.
Krishna has experience advising SMEs in different sectors, including retail, hospitality, sports, telecommunications, construction/civil engineering, education, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, automotive, information technology and finance.
She provides in-house training to managers, senior executives, directors and HR practitioners.
She is regularly instructed to advise and/or act on behalf of employers and employees on contentious and non-contentious issues and has particular expertise in the following:
- Disputes involving the misuse of confidential information, solicitation of customers or clients and post-terminations restrictions.
- Advising businesses on all employment aspects of corporate transactions to include consultation under TUPE, undertaking due diligence and drafting warranties and indemnities.
- Defending high value and complex discrimination claims.
- Drafting contracts of employment and handbooks.
- Advising on disciplinary and grievance issues.
- Advising businesses on restructuring/reorganisation and redundancy.
- Employment Lawyers Association