Lodovica is a trainee solicitor in our Crime, Fraud and Regulatory team.
She has experience assisting partners and solicitors in a wide range of criminal cases such as:
- General complex criminal offences including offences against the person, sexual offences, firearm offences, robberies, burglaries, conspiracy to defraud, possession of false identity documents, criminal damage.
- Extradition cases involving human rights arguments relating to the right to a fair trial, prison conditions, and the right to a private and family life.
- Protest cases such as public order offences and high-value criminal damage
Lodovica also has experience assisting clients and Counsel at the Magistrates Court, Crown Court, and High Court, and assisting in the preparation of appeals and a sentencing hearing.
Lodovica is fluent in Italian and Spanish.
Education and Career
- In 2018, she graduated from the University of Warwick with a BA in Philosophy, Politics and Economics
- In 2019, she completed the Graduate Diploma in Law at BPP University, achieving a Distinction
- She then worked in the employment team of an American/English law firm acting on behalf of claimants in discrimination, harassment, unfair dismissals, and equal pay claims
- In 2021, she completed the LLM Legal Practice Course at BPP University with a Distinction
- She joined Bindmans LLP as a Paralegal in the Crime team in September 2021 and became a Trainee Solicitor in March 2023
- She has undertaken a range of voluntary work to provide support to refugees both in Greece and Italy