Naomi is a trainee solicitor in our Immigration, Asylum and Nationality team.
She assists with a wide range of immigration, asylum, and nationality matters including naturalisation and registration applications, applications made on the basis of family and private life including for partners, parents, and children, applications for asylum and for refugee settlement, family reunion applications, applications for indefinite leave to remain for victims of domestic abuse, and public law challenges to the Home Office by way of judicial review.
Naomi is qualified as a Level 2 Senior Caseworker under the Law Society’s Immigration and Asylum Accreditation Scheme (IASS).
Education and career
- Naomi graduated from King’s College London in 2015 with a degree in English Literature (First Class Honours)
- She completed a Master’s degree in Human Rights at the London School of Economics in 2017 (Merit)
- She then completed a law conversion at London Southbank University in 2020 (Distinction)
- She is now studying part-time on the Legal Practice Course (LPC), which she is due to complete in the summer of 2022
- Prior to working at Bindmans, Naomi worked at Hackney Migrant Centre as part of their Access to Justice team
- Naomi joined Bindmans as a paralegal in January 2021, and became a trainee solicitor in March 2022.