Tatiana is a trainee solicitor in our Clinical Negligence and Personal Injury team.
She assists partners in the team on a wide range of high-value clinical negligence and personal injury matters. She has worked on complex cases involving traumatic brain injuries, psychological injuries and fatal accident cases. Tatiana also assists the Professional Negligence team on high-value claims against professionals.
In March 2022, Tatiana undertook a six-month seat in our Employment Law team, assisting on a broad range of employment issues, acting for both organisations and individual clients.
Education and career
- Tatiana graduated with a 2:1 in law (LLB) from the University of Surrey in 2019.
- She then completed a Masters in Law (LLM) alongside the LPC at BPP University in 2020, achieving a distinction.
- Throughout university Tatiana learned British Sign Language to assist with charity work she was undertaking at the time.
- Tatiana was elected as the Mentoring and Student Support Officer of the University of Surrey’s Law Society 2017-18.
- Tatiana joined Bindmans in November 2020 working as a paralegal in the Clinical Negligence and Personal Injury team, before starting her training contract in September 2021.