We’re pleased to announce our continued recognition as a top tier firm in the Legal 500 UK 2024 rankings. This year we’ve been ranked across 16 practice areas, with 35 individual rankings received.
We’ve maintained our top tier position across five key practice areas:
- Administrative and public law
- Civil liberties and human rights
- Crime: general
- Immigration: human Rights, appeals and overstay
- Social housing: tenant
We’re also recognised as a leading firm in the following practice areas:
- Court of protection
- Education: individuals
- Personal injury: claimant
- Reputation management
- Clinical negligence: claimant
- Employment: employee/unions
- Fraud: white-collar crime (advice to individuals)
- Immigration: business
- Professional discipline
We’re very proud of all our team members who have been awarded individual rankings. Six new or improved rankings were achieved in this latest edition:
- Liz Barratt has been promoted to the Hall of Fame for Immigration.
- Christian Hansen is now ranked as a Leading Individual in the Social housing: tenant table.
- Shirin Marker is now ranked as a Rising Star in the Administrative and public law section and the Civil liberties and human rights section.
- Tina Din is ranked as a Rising Star for the Employment: Employee/unions category.
- Anna Ford is now a Rising Star for General crime and fraud.
Our full rankings can be found here.
Managing partner Jon Crocker notes:
We’re delighted with our success in this latest edition of the Legal 500 UK, with the hard work and dedication of our lawyers rightly recognised with top rankings. As a firm, we’re committed to taking decisive action and making a lasting impact, with clients’ best interests at the heart of everything we do. We’re pleased to see this reflected in these results.