Owen is a trainee solicitor in our Private Client team.
Owen works on a wide range of matters, including:
- Contentious probate disputes
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Estate and trust administration
- Preparation of basic and complex wills
- Preservation of wealth and estate planning needs
He also currently works on various Court of Protection matters and regularly deals with the day-to-day management of professional property and financial affairs deputyships for clients who have sustained brain injury.
Education and career
- Owen graduated with a First Class in Law (LLB) from Swansea University in 2019.
- He then completed a Masters in Law (LLM) alongside the Legal Practice Course at Swansea University in 2020, graduating with a Distinction for both. As part of his studies, Owen drafted legislation with the aim to protect the welfare and rights of child athletes in sport.
- Before joining Bindmans, Owen worked as a paralegal in an independent immigration law firm based in Brentford dealing with various visa and indefinite leave to remain applications.
- He then joined Bindmans as a paralegal in 2022.