Vincent is a solicitor in our Immigration team. He advises on all aspects of immigration, asylum, and nationality law.
Vincent has experience on a wide range of immigration matters including:
- Entry clearance applications including for visitors
- Applications for further leave to remain
- Work-related applications
- Appeals and judicial review
- Asylum claims
- Complex deportation matters
- Human rights based applications and applications outside the Immigration Rules
- Citizenship and nationality applications for adults and children
Prior to joining Bindmans, Vincent worked as a paralegal for three years in a specialist immigration firm of solicitors. He also volunteered as an advocate at the Free Representation Unit and has contributed as a volunteer reporter to The Justice Gap.
Education and career
- Vincent graduated from the University of Sussex with a degree in law (LLB) in 2015
- He joined Bindmans in 2019 as a paralegal in the Immigration team, before starting his training contract in 2021
- He completed the Legal Practice Course (LPC) at the University of Law in 2020