In what has been a challenging year, we are pleased to read the excellent feedback our solicitors received for their work helping their clients and upholding the law.
Chambers and Partners is an independent legal directory which categorises lawyers and firms into Bands based on in-depth research in the sector and with clients.
We have been ranked in 18 bands and are very appreciative to all our peers and clients who gave feedback on our work.
We have been ranked in Band 1 in the following practice areas:
- Administrative & Public Law: Traditional Claimant
- Children: Public Law Matters
- Civil Liberties & Human Rights
- Immigration: Human Rights, Asylum and Deportation
- Immigration: Personal
- Police Law: Mainly Claimant
Other ranked practice areas include:
- Children: Cross-Border Disputes
- Civil Liberties & Human Rights: Prison Law
- Clinical Negligence: Mainly Claimant
- Court of Protection: Health & Welfare
- Crime: Extradition
- Defamation/Reputation Management
- Employment: Employee & Trade Union
- Financial Crime: Individuals
- Personal Injury: Mainly Claimant
- Professional Discipline
- Social Housing: Tenants
Thank you again for the superb feedback and we are humbled to continue fighting on our clients’ behalf. If you would like to read our full commentary and rankings they can be viewed here.