Our criminal defence lawyers are experts at representing individuals and organisations accused of all types of drug offences, from low-level personal use cases to international conspiracies to import, supply, produce, and traffic Class A drugs.
Committing a drug offence can have serious consequences and repercussions on your future. Whether you are facing allegations relating to the possession, supply or production of drugs, our criminal defence solicitors are able to provide you with high-quality legal representation at all stages of the criminal investigation.
Our drug offences specialists can help and assist with the following:
- We can advise during searches carried out by the police, National Crime Agency, or other investigatory body, and challenge the legal basis for a search, if appropriate
- We protect and advance our client’s interests during police interviews, and in subsequent court proceedings, including confiscation proceedings, to secure the best possible outcome for our clients
- We work with a range of forensic experts where appropriate to analyse, challenge, and secure evidence.
- In appropriate circumstances, we can secure out-of-court disposals for our clients, particularly in cases involving young or vulnerable people with no previous criminal record
- We have experience securing discontinuance in county lines cases where our clients have been criminally exploited as victims of Modern Day Slavery
We understand that investigations into drug offences can be stressful, our specialist drug offences team are committed to providing you with expert support through the process, tailored to your specific needs.
Many of our criminal defence lawyers are ranked by Chambers and Partners and Legal 500 for their work in the area of drug offences. Our Criminal Law team has consistently obtained the highest ranking in both these independent rankings for many years, through feedback from barristers, experts and other professionals who know our work.
Criminal Defence and Extradition
Inquests: Advising and Representing Interested Persons and Witnesses
Journalists and Media Organisations
Appeals and Miscarriage of Justice
Police Station Representation and Advice
Celebrity and High Profile Legal Services
Criminal Court Representation
Road Traffic Offences
Sexual Offence Allegations
Official Secrets Act Breaches
Human Trafficking, Smuggling, and Slavery Offences
University Misconduct Complaints